With the rapid development of science and technology and market demand, more and more intelligent products have begun to appear in food delivery robots, which are more in line with the needs of the public, with motion functions, voice output functions, and battery detection functions. The emergence of food delivery robots has replaced labor, which not only reduces production costs but also improves work efficiency and makes work more convenient. Due to the increasing requirements of users for food delivery robots in the catering industry, quality and personalization have become irreversible trends. The following is a detailed introduction to the relevant content.
(1) The robot can create and edit the restaurant map under the operation of the staff, and set a series of table target points. Every time it enters the working mode, the automatic food delivery robot can know the current position and can navigate to the target position autonomously.
(2) The robot has a voice output function, which can introduce dishes and prompt customers to take meals.
(3) With motion function, he can walk in the designated area, reach the position designated by the user, and avoid obstacles according to the surrounding information, and can also control his walking through the remote control.
(4) Smart phones and tablet computers can be used to directly control the motion and voice of the robot, or by issuing a series of preset commands, the robot can automatically complete a complex task.
(5) When the customer finishes ordering, the professional service robot can go to the pick-up place, and the staff will put the dishes on the robot's tray, and input the table (or box) and confirmation information through the remote control device. The robot moves to the table, and the voice prompts the customer to pick it up or wait for the waiter to bring the dishes and drinks to the seat. When the dishes or drinks are taken away, the robot voice prompts the customer or waiter to touch the relevant return button, and the robot will return to the waiting point or charging station by itself according to the power and task arrangement.
(1) Quality: Due to the increasing requirements of users for automatic food delivery robot products, there are higher requirements for the quality control of food delivery robot products in the manufacturing process.
(2) Personalization: As user needs tend to be diversified and personalized, the development of subdivided categories has become an irreversible trend, which requires restaurant service robot companies to provide diversified choices for different types of restaurants.
(3) Fewer people: In order to reduce labor costs and continuously improve productivity, catering enterprises will become an important development trend, which will lead to the application of products such as food delivery robots.