In recent years, with the rapid development of artificial intelligence technology, intelligent robots have been gradually applied in all walks of life. In the process of epidemic prevention and control, some medical institutions have chosen to disinfect robot equipment, but there are many problems in their work, such as occupational safety protection, standardization of chemical disinfectant concentration, and the convenience of sanitizing robot in actual work.
The intelligent disinfection robot mainly includes self-perception module, visual radar, machine learning algorithm, high-concentration dry fog hydrogen peroxide, ultraviolet disinfection lamp, and belongs to integrated disinfection equipment, including ultraviolet and hydrogen peroxide fumigation equipment. After research, it is found that its core technology is mobile chassis + ultraviolet lamp + watering can.
1. The main effective factor
The intelligent disinfection robot uses a high-purity ClO2 gas generator. On the premise of ClO2 gas output, it uses a pneumatic system to diffuse dry ClO2 gas into the indoor space, with wide molecular coverage and no dead ends.
2. The principle of sterilization
Chlorine dioxide gas (CLO2) is a yellow-green gas with strong oxidizing properties and can kill various microorganisms. It has the advantages of fast diffusion, no residue after disinfection, and reliable disinfection effect in air disinfection. As a high-efficiency sterilizing and disinfecting agent, the main sterilizing and disinfecting properties of ClO2 are:
(1) Efficient and broad-spectrum: Among many commonly used disinfectants, to achieve the same sterilization and disinfection effect in the same time, the concentration of the required disinfectant, chlorine dioxide is the lowest, which is required for killing heterotrophic bacteria. The concentration of ClO2 is only 1/2 of that of Cl2. The killing effect of ClO2 on Escherichia coli in surface water is more than 5 times higher than that of Cl2. Chlorine dioxide sterilization is not only highly efficient but also has a broad spectrum. It has a good killing effect on most pathogenic microorganisms, and is not easy to develop drug resistance, especially for typhoid fever, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, poliomyelitis and HIV. Good killing and inhibiting effect. And in addition to effectively killing microorganisms, it has no odor residue.
(2) Fast, durable and uniform: gas ClO2 has good diffusivity, penetration and uniformity of use. With the increase of time, the gas ClO2 is gradually distributed evenly, the characteristics of high-efficiency sterilization can be exerted more effectively, and the sterilization effect is good. When the concentration of chlorine dioxide gas is 0.9mg/m³, the sterilization rate can reach 99.99% for 30 minutes.
(3) Non-toxic, non-irritating and safe: chlorine dioxide will not cause damage to oral mucosa and skin after disinfection of drinking water, and is absolutely safe in acute toxicity and genetic toxicology. Chlorine dioxide does not react with organic matter in water to generate carcinogenic substances such as trihalomethanes, and is harmless to higher animal cells, sperm and chromosomes. Moreover, the amount of chlorine dioxide used is very low, so it is very safe to use chlorine dioxide for sterilization and disinfection, and there is no residual toxicity. The World Health Organization has positioned it as a Class 1A safe disinfectant.
The air cleanliness is tested. If the air cleanliness is not enough, the air filter will be activated to improve the air cleanliness and reduce the condensation nuclei of vaporized hydrogen peroxide, thereby enhancing the disinfection effect. The disinfectant bots can detect the concentration of vaporized hydrogen peroxide in the air in real time, reasonably control the spray concentration, and improve the economy under the premise of ensuring the disinfection effect.