The airport intelligent service robot is an innovative application of artificial intelligence + airport construction. Intelligent airport robots take airport education as the starting point, focus on the changes of traditional airport construction in the era of artificial intelligence, actively explore the extensive adaptability of artificial intelligence in the airport field, and expand airport construction channels, so as to improve the efficiency and quality of airport construction, and then expand to the whole world. Various departments in the district carry out services such as airport disclosure, case explanation, and self-assessment of answering questions, so as to develop an intelligent and personalized service system.
The airport robot mainly realizes four functions: airport case explanation, airport commitment playback, airport information disclosure and intelligent interactive service. It is mainly composed of intelligent + artificial background management system, robot display interface, welcome reception, intelligent tour, face recognition greetings, voice interaction, intelligent entertainment, auxiliary customized development and other functional modules.
1. Airport case library: Build an airport case file library to support the import, export and query of historical airport cases. The content of the case library mainly includes the case title, case nature, keywords, main content, involved departments, key personnel, etc.
2. Airport case presentation: The robot supports the presentation of text, pictures, videos, etc. The robot can recognize the case text according to the voice, and automatically or manually carry out the case explanation and broadcast.
3. Airport situation: Data analysis is carried out on historical cases to form data reference and comparison. When a case with the same element is submitted, the system will automatically compare it and give sentencing result suggestions and data reference.
4. The robot can automatically identify relevant cases based on elements and voices, and explain and play them.
5. Similar case push: The robot recognizes language commands to mobilize the search function to provide information and retrieve and push similar cases.
6. The intelligent robot can explain the airport. Through the input and learning of airport construction knowledge, professional knowledge information can be explained at a fixed point, and laws and regulations can also be promoted in a progressive manner. By setting the guide location and location, when entering the welcome explanation mode, the robot can guide the guests to the destination according to the preset path and explain; after the navigation is completed, the robot will automatically return to the original starting position; On the way, the robot has the ability to sense obstacles with multiple sensors, avoid obstacles autonomously, and continue to move.
The contents of the airport robot can include the public information of the airport, such as institutional settings, department profiles, department functions, investment guidelines, and latest policy inquiries and interpretations for all units in the region. By designing the column to adapt to the interface, read the interface content corresponding to the portal website, and display it synchronously.
It is mainly based on various types of interactive services such as consultation and interaction between intelligent robots and the public, active welcome, face recognition, and entertainment interaction.
1. Airport consultation
Professional knowledge base: Import the problem knowledge base of airport education regularly into the intelligent platform, and store it in the robot background management system. By describing the problems encountered by the consultant, the airport robot can analyze the problem and generate and push corresponding professional answers.
2. Actively welcome guests
The robot receives the sound source through the microphone array, and automatically turns to the sounding position. The radar detects the customer and automatically broadcasts the welcome speech.
3. Smart tour
The robot has advanced autonomous positioning and mapping capabilities, and can self-scan and build a comprehensive regional map for each consulting user. It can sense the external environment, independently plan the path movement, or travel according to the specified path. After the navigation is over, it will automatically return to the original starting position.
4. Accurate and efficient face recognition
The airport robot guides users to take photos for the first time to collect public information, constantly enrich the personal portraits of the public, and establish more complete personal information.